Who Doesn't Love Fringe!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013


I'm beside myself on these Fringe Maxi dresses. I WANT THEM ALL! We are in the process of loading new inventory to 4loveclothing.com and you better believe your most loved Fringe Dresses will be available! Who is excited?!

A few fun facts about our maxi dresses
~ Blank dresses are made in the USA specially for 4Love
~ Indigenous women from the Republic of Panama, receive fair trade wages and add a handmade one of a kind nagua to every garment
~ Each tassel that creates the fringe is made individually 
~One dress takes over 13 hours to make

I know, it is a commitment, but I am so happy to be on this journey of empowerment, education and fair-trade opportunities for these women.  

xoxo, Lindsey and the Ladies of 4Love


A few photos to hold you over until you wear your dress proudly! 


Fringe Panama Maxi from our new collection

Fringe, fringe and more fringe! 

Fringe Panama Maxi from our new collection


My sister is seven months pregnant and she is rocking her 4Love Fringe Maxi Dress


Making of the nagua

Adding and arranging the tassels that create our Fringe Panama Maxi

No comments:

Post a Comment